Finding a Vibram Five Fingers Sale eternal-bliss.com
Finding a Vibram Five Fingers Sale
You might have thought that all carbohydrates were the same. Unfortunately they are not. There are complex and simple carbohydrates. Your body accepts both but with different results.
Complex carbohydrates are preferred by athletes. They provide the type of energy needed before and after a sporting contest. If you play basketball, for example, you want a fuel source that will keep you going the entire game and not just the first quarter.
Carbohydrates are fuel for the body. Just like fuel for your car, there are several “grades” of fuel. Complex carbs are less likely to spike the blood sugar. We’ve all felt that. Eat a candy bar and see what happens to you. You are the Energizer Bunny for about thirty minutes and then the slow tortoise for the rest of the day. You get a gigantic burst of energy and then plummet into tiredness.
Complex carbohydrate foods let the blood sugar stay at an even level. This keeps you from being hungry and also stops you craving a lot of sugary foods. As the day goes on, no matter what activity you are performing, you will have the energy to do it. You don’t have that draining feeling like you get with foods that spike the blood sugar.
Here are ten examples of foods you can eat or maybe do eat right now that fall into the category of complex carbohydrates.
1. Leafy greens – eating green vegetables is important. They provide various vitamins and minerals along with complex carbs. Examples include turnip greens, collards, kale and mustard greens.
2. Beans – we are not talking about the refried kind. Beans are an inexpensive source of protein with very little fat. Eating beans fills you up and slowly releases fuel for the day. Examples include Navy, Northern, pinto, black, kidney and Garbanzo.
3. Cruciferous veggies – these vegetables provide a lot of flavor and good carbs. Foods in this category: cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts.
4. Fruits – all fruits don’t fall into this category but many of them that you might like to eat are featured: apples, prunes, pears, strawberries, and oranges.
5. Grains – a whole grain contains all three parts of the grain. Look for buckwheat, oat bran, oatmeal, multi grain breads.
6. Some dairy – be aware of hidden sugars that can make the source more simple than complex. Try soy milk, skim milk, low fat or non-fat yogurt.
7. Other vegetables – some of the tried and true favorites include carrots, potatoes, celery, asparagus, zucchini and onions.
8. Cucumbers and pickles – great for you either way.
9. Rice – choose brown rice or wild rice.
10. Tomatoes – both a fruit and a vegetable.
Complex carbohydrates provide a sustained form of energy for your body as well as fiber which helps to clean out the digestive system.
Natural remedy to support urinary tract and prostate health in dogs.
Deciding which are the best health insurance comparisons domains can be hard. Which is why we designed this search site for you. We did many hours of research on health insurance comparisons to find the best places for you to click to.
The staff at Deltona Health Care believe it''s important for all residents to experience the best quality of life mentally, physically, socially and spiritually.
Viagra at Womenssexualhealthonline.Com. Viagra available above. Each of us is born certain...
Healthy Weight Loss – Tips to Lose Weight
There is much more to losing weight than just improving your appearance. Losing...
Read the rest of this entry »
Sleeping soundly is needed by everyone, but there...